- Evidence that the sun has a solid surface</title><style>.a33i{position:absolute;clip:rect(424px,auto
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Planetary Science
 Origin of Solar System
 Evidence that the sun has a solid surface</title><style>.a33i{position:absolute;clip:rect(424px,auto
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Topic  

kao

9 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2005 :  03:51:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I posted this message in the gravity forum but it should've been posted here.

First goto this site:

www.thesurfaceofthesun.com/

I was always comfortable with the liquid sun hypothesis. And then I went to this website and it threw a huge wrench into my spokes. What the author says about high voltage arcs is correct. I myself have seen filaments inside of ordinary light bulbs emit bizzare plasmic clouds that slowly circle around the bulb, long after the high voltage impulse is removed. The question I always asked myself was, what are these clouds made of? They didn't glow with the same color as the gas in the bulb. Eventually I reached the conclusion that these clouds were made of vaporized metals from the filament. This phenomena would occur at a mere 10 Kv at like 20 micro amps. And it would only occur if the power was impulsed. This all sounded exactly like this theory on solar flares! ... A burst of high voltage arc superheats the metals on the sun's suface, and sends a burst of metallic plasma streaming into space. The fact that it's iron plasma would add monads of ease to describing why the flares are so bent by the sun's EM field. Magnets attract iron. And arcs jump between two places.. so do solar flares. Science already knows that much of the sun's cosmic radiation that reaches earth is in the form of iron plasma. It all makes too much sense to be wrong. When I look at these pictures, I see a conductive suface where high charge points result in arcing through the gas plasma of the photosphere, which causes the discharge surface to melt under the extreme heat near the arc. It is basic high voltage stuff.
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
© Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000