- Condolence Messages</title><style>.a164{position:absolute;clip:rect(431px,auto,auto,485px);}</style>
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 ... about this web site</title><style>.adh3{position:absolute;clip:rect(412px,auto,auto,482px);}</st
 News and Information</title><style>.adh3{position:absolute;clip:rect(412px,auto,auto,482px);}</style
 Condolence Messages</title><style>.a164{position:absolute;clip:rect(431px,auto,auto,485px);}</style>
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 4

Larry Burford

2265 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2009 :  09:19:17  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
The original thread about Tom's situation was focused mainly on collecting suggestions and information about possible ways to avoid a worse case outcome. Of course many of you also sent messages of condolence.

Stoat has suggested that a new thread, focused on condolences, is appropriate and I agree. If you have already posted such a message in the other thread please feel free to repeat it here or to post another.

Due to limitations in the forum software it is not possible to move messages around or to make an exception regarding the need to be registered to post. If anyone would like to send a message of condolence but does not want to register please send me an email and I will forward it to Tom's family. I will also post it to this thread unless you ask me to keep it private.

Thank you,
Larry
http://rurybactrim.com >bactrim ointment generic
Page: of 4 Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
© Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000